Click here for Myspace Layouts
msn live traffic

How My Life Starts To Be An Interesting Story ..

dear peeps,
i was born on the 30th juned 1998 in Hosp. Pantai , Wilayah Persekutuan and i was given the named Syarifah Alysha Syed Abdul Rahman < HaHa aWkward muCh>
when i was younger my parents when to overseas and about when i was the aged of 6 they got divorce.
It was kinda hard for al of my brothers and sisters..
the night my parents got divorce i can stil remember we cried our eyes out. They are far away so they just call to calm us down.
i feel like my world came crushing down , heart full of sorrow.. i feel alone but then i realized i had my siblings with me
Thats when my siblings got stupid/low marks in their exam and they behave like a p*g
There's a big punch when my life came trumbling down on me, i got into a fight at school but thank god that problem has become my past but teachers still accused me of something i didnt do !!!
CRASH CRASH CRASH !
i feel so much pain and burden .. i would lock myself in my room sometimes to be alone .. but i survive i learn to face the music and go on with my life ..
thanks to my grandparets , dad , brothers and sisters .. my boo and lastly friends

I LOVE YOU ALL FOR LOVING ME WITH AL YOUR HEART
Boo:THANKS FOR ACCEPTING ME FOR WHO I AM :')
ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment