Click here for Myspace Layouts
msn live traffic

live , love and die

I T ' S L I F E

A journey lies ahead for all teenagers today. A journey to adulthood, our youth to kiss away. But as we go we find ourselves at a truly awkward stage. Were partial, unripe, sketchy, and crude at this tender age. Were old enough to make a choice yet still young in many ways. Too young to pack our bags and go, to old to want to stay. Young enough for fun and games, too old for carefree lives. Young enough for hopes and dreams, yet reality we strive. Old enough for heartfelt pain, too young to find the cure. Too old for childish ways of the past, too young to be mature. Old enough to fall in love and give our hearts away, but still too hard to understand just why we feel this way. Were trusted, loyal, proud, and true yet scolded, sneered, and scorned. Between the role of adult and child, we are somewhere torn. Like an uncompleted work of art, were awkward, unsure, half-baked, but be patient please for were on our way to becoming something great

L O V E

One day, you came up to me
You took my heart
You came a little closer and whispered,
"I'll keep it safe forever. I swear:)"

I love you


In my dreams it is safe
To allow love to flourish
We are together there
Hands intertwined
Your eyes upon me
My heart within you
When the sun goes down
Our bodies in rest
Two souls become one
Under stars we lie
My head on your chest
You arms around me
Time doesn't exist
Just you and me
In my dreams it is safe
To escape in love's bliss
When the sun goes down
There we can be
Where my heart wants us to be

D E A T H

One becomes a million
as the day melts away, like
crushed umber candle
wax, due to an overwhelming
uprising of rushing heat, all
causing an equilibrium within
the mind...

Temptation--
the sweetest of
all sins. Love the deadliest way
to live. Trapped in a labyrinth
of simple gestures mixed with
blunt facial expressions, that
hold too much emotional
content for the heart to bear
alone.

Say I love you...just this once

lessen the burden on my spirit
that no longer lives beside you. My
soul can not exist in a realm
of diseased tranquility, manipulated
by the broken promises of yesterday.
The totality of my being has shattered
at my calling from the angels...
leaving behind tiny little fractures

my goodbye to you.

I'll Walk To My Paradise With The Memory Of My Life And The Memory Of You

No comments:

Post a Comment