Click here for Myspace Layouts
msn live traffic

Im Yours , Your Mine Forever

Our love start with the first sight
i saw you and i felt
it hurts really bad
before it gets any worse
i need to ask you, do you have a plaster ?

i try seeing the doctor
the doctor says theres no medicine for this
she said the only think that would help is by seeing you

so we went out
i gave you my heart
and you gave me yours
i gave you a smile
and you gave me a kiss

shock at first
but then excitement came runnin up and down my mind
i ask my heart whats wrong ...
it replied 'you are in love'

at night im fast to sleep
you came into my dream
you said you love me and
you gave me a kiss

the next day i went to see my lawyer
i told her everything
so,
we went to a fair trial

the judge read a piece of paper
and it said

you're here in court
for stealing her heart
tresspassing her dreams
and robbing her off her senses
you're sentenced to a lifetime with her
how do you plead ?

No comments:

Post a Comment