Click here for Myspace Layouts
msn live traffic

OMG ! rauwwww

I am falling...
I am falling in love
my heart is filled like unwritten form,
village demolished by unwanted storm.
My loneliness is banished
Thou words sealed like beautiful butterfly
Her eyes big and shinning like a moon,
I realize soon.

Thee put ever smile on my face
My uncursed sweat dreams are bought back,
Numerous like branch of sack
Night-mare suck.
Thy face everywhere it seem:
Media sophistication
My love is not under cover,
For good lover.
When i think thou,
I travel hundreds miles for thy face.
My mind is perceived by addiction,
Addiction of thy love.

Her cuteness is like a sudden imagination i find,
Caught my mind
Neglecting many of a kind,
She took a look at me:
Looked with loving smile
I realized the emotion,
I am falling for her
I am falling in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment